All our height adjustable desk comes with a full 2 years warranty. Namely C-DESK, E-DESK, E-DESK PRO and JUNIOR-DESK. The warranty covers any malfunction resulting from manufacturing defects including defects in electronics, lifting mechanism and mechanical parts.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
The warranty does not cover any problems resulting from wear and tear, user misuse, improper/unauthorized set-up or modification, or any cosmetic damage that does not affect the functionality of the table.
Warranty will cease if the product becomes defective due to misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance.
Table Top are not eligible for warranty.
WHAT TO DO?
We will replace and deliver replacement parts to you at absolutely no costs during the warranty period.
Tableholic Warranty covers only parts replacement, not labour.
1. Contact us with your order number and details of your defective products (Images / Videos). Our support will work with you to troubleshoot the problem and identify the defective parts.
2. Replacement for the defective parts will then be shipped to you. Replaced parts will be taken back by Tableholic.
3. A new unit will be provided if the defect is too complicated to fix through a parts replacement.
• Tableholic reserves the rights to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced.
• Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
• Replacement parts may take 7 days – 3 months subjecting to availability.
• Replacement parts may vary in colour and texture to the original.
• Warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial use.
• This warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
• Warranty covers parts replacement only. Labour cost of $30 will be borne by customer for the specialist to be onsite.